4.10.11

sparkle for sparkle's sake

Barely a month into the fall routine, and I'm already in a rut.

Style-wise, that is!

Maybe it's the almost-shift to fall clothes (the weather's been cool in the morning and warm in the afternoon) - or maybe it's because my husband's been away for days at a time.... I'm just feeling so BLAH in clothes.

The trouble for me is, if I feel blah on the outside, I generally feel blah on the inside too.  Or maybe it goes the other way around?

Either way, today I decided to change that!

I put on a t-shirt and jeans (come on moms, it's just what we wear!).  I thought I'd "spice" it up with a t-shirt material cardigan of sorts.

I look sad, and not just because my mirror is so dirty!

It just wasn't doin' it for me.

Inspired by a friend who wore a similar necklace in a casual way, I popped on some *sparkle* that I've had for a year and have barely worn.
look at the radiance, notice the happiness!
Much better!

It's all in good fun, friends.  Of course JOY comes from the Spirit of God within! :)


What's YOUR favourite way to add sparkle to your day?

1 comment:

  1. You know me...the bigger, the sparklier, the more colourful and plasticy...the better. My love for cheap jewellery is growing as I age...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...