14.11.11

ezekiel

i have a tattered piece of paper that has been travelling around in my purse, bible and work bag for the last couple of months.  it has on it 3 verses that i scribbled down as i was reading in ezekiel  in my nlt worship bible. 
everytime i come across this scrap page, i am encouraged.

thought you might like some encouragement today, too.

"See I care about you, and I will pay attention to you."
ezek 36:9 



" And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you.  I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, repsonsive heart."
ezek 36:26

 

"I will make my home among them.  I will be their God and they will be my people."
ezek 37:7
 

2 comments:

  1. Those are great verses. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanne22.11.11

    Thanks for the wonderful encouragement from the Lords word! Having a new heart has been a bit of a theme for me lately.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...