10.12.10

how you'll know

How will you know what I've been wearing 
~whether or not I'm keeping up with my commitment to not give in to the temptation to wear sweats every day~
now that I'm no longer taking pictures of myself?

I can answer that!

#1
Look back at some old WIWW posts:
I've been wearing alot of those outfits

#2
Go take a peek at the sales rack at the Gap.
If there's one thing I've learned over that past weeks is that I really am a creature of habit and shop at the same places all the time.
always.



#3
Meet for coffee - better yet breakfast!
I always get dressed for that.



and finally...

#4
Just trust me.


I've never been a "sweats all the time" girl and yoga pants do me no favors.
I liked accessorizing with cute necklaces long before I started linking up.
I've tried to be intentional about not letting the frump get to me since I first had my first baby.
She's ten - that's alot of practice.

It was fun while it lasted - thanks for playing along!
And if you really like to see what other people are wearing from the comfort of your own home, be sure to stop by the Pleated Poppy every Wednesday - I still will. :)

be blessed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...