20.5.11

a place to start


A lot of what I write here is about being intentional.

In fact, if I had to describe the main theme or purpose of this blog, it would be to talk about intentional living.  

I like to see what google images provides when I pop a word into the search box, and when I did that with the word intentional I found some interesting connections!

amazon.ca

Here's a book I bought (and haven't done more than flip through...)

simplemom.net


Here's a blog I read (written by the same author as above) with so many great tips and ideas!

passionatehomemaking.com
This blog I started reading because of it's title!  It sounds so purposeful....so intentionally passionate!

My theme verse (every year) is about intentionally building Christ-like qualities into my life:

Philippians 1:9-11

This is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ- to the glory and praise of God.

It's good to see I'm consistent, am I right?

Well, let me be clear about one thing:
I don't think, read, talk and write about intentional living because it's what I do and who I am to my very core.  
I do it because it's what I long to be,
aspire to do,
hope to become.

But what I've been thinking about over the last couple of weeks (especially after my Grandpa passed) is about the difference between inspiration and discipline.  
I think
~think~
this could be the key for me to living the life I've always wanted;
my best life, if you want to go there! :)

can we talk about it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...