13.4.10

reflecting on Easter morning



He is Risen!
He is Risen indeed!

Does this make a difference in my life?   It sure should.  The Bible says there is

"incomparably great power for us who believe.
That power is like the working of His mighty strength
which He exerted in Christ when
He raised Him from the dead."
(Eph. 1:19-20)

The same power that raised Christ from the dead is the source by which I can conquer the sin in my life!

Oh, I need it!

I want it to be evident in my life that my faith works.  I want people to see it from near or far, and I hope they'll want the same kind of faith in their own lives.

This song is on my daughter's ipod.  My hope is that the truth of these great Hillsong lyrics (based on scripture) will flood her heart and soul and help her to realize the opportunity she (and we all) have to access God's great power!

Be blessed, live in belief.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...